Our Artisan Botanical Glycerin soap bars are a vegan-friendly, hypo-allergenic, non-comedogenic, non-GMO, sulfate-free, cruelty-free, SLS/SLES-free, RSPO soap bar.
Our hot processed soap is made with the highest quality ingredients and do not contain added alcohols, detergents or other chemical based ingredients that could irritate your skin, which you find in many over the counter soaps. Unlike cheap OTC soaps that dry your skin out and make it feel tight and even flaky, our Botanical Glycerin soap cleans your skin while keeping it hydrated.
We only use premium ingredients in our Artisan bars, so that each bar is designed to enhance your bathing experience and promote healthy skin. Each of our Artisan Glycerin bars contain Botanical or Herb powders that provide rich colors and have properties that will be beneficial to your skin, especially for those suffering from skin conditions. We use no synthetic or artificial dyes in our soaps.
Our Artisan Soap Bars may differ in design with each batch but the same goodness and love will always be in every bar. We know you will love this skin loving soap and welcome it as apart of your healthy skin care routine.
Base Ingredients of each bar:
- Coconut Oil-moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral properties
- Palm Oil-RSPO-a natural source of vitamins A, C, and E and contains beta carotene, a powerful antioxidant that aids with free radicals. It promotes skin elasticity and excellent for dry skin.
- Safflower Oil-is found to be noncomedogenic, meaning it won't clog your pores. Its anti-inflammatory effects may also be potentially helpful in treating pimples and acne spots.
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)-a wonderful humectant that helps skin to retain moisture. It relieves dryness and softens skin.
- Purified Water-natural skin moisturizer and skin refresher.
- Sodium Hydroxide- is an essential ingredient in the soap making process that neutralizes fatty acids. Saponification is a process that involves the conversion of fats and oils into soap. No Sodium Hydroxide [lye] will be in the end product soap bar.
- Sorbitol-humectant moisturizer that makes the skin feel smooth.
- Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerin)-a common ingredient in soaps that is a penetration enhancer. Its purpose is to produce consistency in the soap, for texture, feel and lather.
- Sorbitan Oleate-is a moistener, skin softener used to harmoniously mix water and oils in soap process. It is biodegradable, non-toxic and a shown to be non-irritant.
- Oat Protein- a skin conditioner with excellent moisture retention which softens the skin. It's provides excellent moisture retention with improved skin feel.
- Titanium Dioxide-is a naturally occurring pigment whitener that is used in soap and other cosmetics.
Botanical/Herb Powder Additives:
*Activated Charcoal-Cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells. The result is smooth, supple, and even-toned skin.
*Aloe Vera Powder-It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. It's a wonderful hydrator excellent for skin conditions.
-Cashmere Cedar & Monkey Farts
*Beet Powder- A powerful anti-oxidant, natural moisturizer, Vitamin E & C rich, skin brightener, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
-Jasmine Rose & Hibiscus Jamaica
*Blueberry Powder-A powder packed with a cocktail of vitamins, nutrients, anti-oxidants and anti-aging properties. Naturally derived vitamins C & E help remove dead surface cells and stimulate new ones leaving skin appearance smoother and brighter.
-Mulberry & Black Rain
*Chamomile Powder-A mighty powder anti-inflammatory agent that heals, soothes, speeding the healing process and moisturizing to the skin. While it's for nearly any skin type, it is especially powerful for dry or acne-prone skin.
*Pomegranate Powder-A powerful powder that helps skin regenerate, detoxes and protects against UV radiation. It's abundant in anti-oxidants, promoting smooth, firm skin by boosting collagen and elastin production. Pomegranate is great for oily skin and beneficial for acne prone skin, to combat breakouts, reduce scarring, and soothe minor irritations.
*Sea Kelp-A mineral that removes toxins. It is antioxidant rich and known to help soften and hydrate dry skin, by retaining moisture.
*Spirulina Powder-An algae containing many important amino acids, including glycine and proline, which keep the skin firm and support the body’s collagen production. It also possess antibacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-inflammatory properties, that aid with conditions like acne and eczema.
-Cashmere Cedar, Gardenia, Hibiscus Jamaica, & Georgia Peach
*Tumeric Powder-Tumeric is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and healing. Its anti-oxidant effects provides glow and luster to the skin bringing out its natural glow.